Arkonix Mining Review: 5475 day cloud mining ROI – recruitment
Arkonix Mining provide no information about who possesses or runs the business on their webstek.
The Arkonix Mining webstek domain (“arkonix.eu”) wasgoed privately registered on September 16th, 2018.
The Arkonix Mining webstek uses both USD and EUR spil currencies, suggesting whoever is running the company is also based out of Europe.
This corresponds with an address ter Ticino, Switzerland provided ter the footer of the Arkonix Mining webstek.
Spil always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or wields it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing overheen any money.
Arkonix Mining Products
Arkonix Mining has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Arkonix Mining affiliate membership itself.
The Arkonix Mining Compensation Project
Arkonix affiliates invest funds on the promise of a 5475 day ROI.
Based on corresponding hash power values, the expectation is the more an Arkonix Mining affiliate invests the higher their ROI.
Arkonix Mining pay residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit fresh affiliates, they are placed on level Two of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level Two affiliates recruit fresh affiliates, they are placed on level Three and so on and so forward down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Arkonix Mining cap payable unilevel levels at eleven, with commissions paid out spil a percentage of invested funds across thesis eleven levels.
How many unilevel levels residual commissions are paid on is determined by how much an Arkonix Mining affiliate has invested:
- invest te BTC100 and receive 11% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 5% on level Two and 3% on level Three
- invest te BTC250 and receive 11% on level 1, 5% on level Two, 3% on level Trio, 2% on level Four and 1% on level Five
- invest te BTC500 and receive 11% on level 1, 5% on level Two, 3% on level Three, 2% on level Four, and 1% on levels Five to 7
- invest te BTC1000 and receive 11% on level 1, 5% on level Two, 3% on level Trio, 2% on level Four, 1% on levels Five to 8 and 0.5% on level 9
- invest te BTC2500 or BTC4800 and receive 11% on level 1, 5% on level Two, 3% on level Three, 2% on level Four, 1% on levels Five to 8 and 0.5% on levels 9 to 11
Rank Achievement Premie
Upon meeting set criteria for eleven Arkonix Mining affiliate ranks, the following one-time bonuses are paid out:
- Brass (recruit at least three BTC100 or higher affiliates and generate at least $1000 te downline investment volume) = $50
- Copper (recruit and maintain two Brass ranked affiliates and generate at least $7000 ter downline investment volume) – $150
- Silver (recruit and maintain one Brass affiliate and one Copper affiliate and generate at least $20,000 te downline investment volume) = $300
- Gold (recruit and maintain two Copper and one Brass affiliate and generate at least $50,000 te downline investment volume) = $600
- Platinum (personally invest te BTC250 or higher, recruit and maintain at least two Copper and one Silver affiliate and generate at least $100,000 te downline investment volume = $1500
- Plutonium (recruit and maintain at least two Silver and one Gold affiliate and generate at least $250,000 te downline investment volume = $3000
- Emerald (personally invest te BTC500 or higher, recruit and maintain at least two Gold and one Platinum affiliate and generate at least $500,000 ter downline investment volume = $4000 and 1 Share ter the Arkonix Mining Pool
- Sapphire (recruit and maintain at least two Platinum and one Plutonium affiliate and generate at least $1,000,000 ter downline investment volume = $7000 and Two shares te the Arkonix Mining Pool
- Ruby (personally invest ter BTC1000 or higher, recruit and maintain at least three Plutonium and one Emerald affiliate and generate at least $Two,500,000 ter downline investment volume = $15,000 and three shares te the Arkonix Mining Pool
- Diamond (recruit and maintain at least two Emerald and two Sapphire affiliates and generate at least $Five,000,000 te downline investment volume = $30,000 and four shares ter the Arkonix Mining Pool
- Alchemist (personally invest ter BTC2500 or higher, recruit and maintain at least three Sapphire and two Ruby affiliates and generate at least $Ten,000,000 te downline investment volume = $50,000 and “5% partnership shares ter Arkonix”
Note that Arkonix Mining provide no explanation for the Arkonix Mining Pool or what partnership shares are.
Joining Arkonix Mining
Arkonix Mining affiliate membership is tied to investment ter one of the company’s suggested investment packages:
Arkonix Mining eis to be a ‘Swiss-Based Cloud-Mining service provider’.
Other than the Swiss address provided on the company webstek however, there is no evidence to support either voorkoop.
Spil far spil the business specimen goes, Arkonix Mining combines potential Ponzi fraud with pyramid recruitment.
MLM mining companies need to provide both evidence of mining taking place and revenue generated from mining actually being used to pay affiliates.
Arkonix Mining provide neither, which is not surprising witnessing spil the company doesn’t even disclose who wields or runs it.
The lack of disclosure regarding Arkonix’s mining operations is significant, because without such disclosures there’s a good chance the company is just recycling freshly invested funds.
Typically an MLM company claiming to mine eventually provides photos or movie footage of mining equipment.
This alone is not enough to verify revenue from mining operations are being used to pay affiliates.
This is especially true of Arkonix, whose provided mining statistics already emerge fairly suspicious.
Spil vanaf the screenshot to the right of Arkonix Mining’s webstek, 66 days of mining, 1990 affiliates, $91,550 generated and… only $323 paid out?
Granted Arkonix Mining impose a ondergrens $50 withdrawal limit, but still those numbers look fudged to mij.
And bear te mind that even if evidence of mining is shown at some point, an MLM company claiming to use mining revenue to pay affiliates has to prove it’s 100% of the revenue used.
Generating a token amount of ROI revenue from mining and the surplus from fresh investment is still Ponzi fraud.
The surplus of Arkonix Mining’s compensation project is pyramid fraud, paying affiliates both directly and residually to recruit fresh affiliates.
This of course supports illegitimacy with Arkonix Mining’s mining claims, spil a genuine cloud mining company should be able to generate profit without having to operate spil a pyramid scheme.
When you combine all of that with the fact that Arkonix mining is being operated by who knows who from who knows where, there’s not a lotsbestemming going for it.
At the very least the pyramid side of Arkonix Mining will collapse when recruitment drops off. And I suspect the end of Arkonix’s “mining operations” will go after shortly thereafter too.