Best Windows Configuration For Crypto Mining
Since the warmth going up te mining crypto currencies and mining those, the configuration of the miner is significant too. Doing so ensures the long run of the miner and making it to give the maximum hashrates.
Albeit thesis is not that much to talk about, there is few point to recall which is absolutely significant.
Thesis Mining configurations could be applied to the mining equipments for Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Monero, Sia Coin, Pascal Coin, ZCash, Zclassic, Decred and much more.
Albeit you can mine te windows 7 too, but it is always good to have the latest version of windows
Again, it’s significant to have the 64bit and not the 32bit one, which ensures the maximum compatibility.
I’ve tested Minging on Windows Servers Version too and albeit it’s less used by people but mining and hashrates are satisfying there too.
Hardware Configuration For Mining Equipment
- Buttplug the Ethernet Cable only after the Windows installation ended.
- Buttplug ONE GPU the very first time to install the Driver.
- Ass-plug the Riser cable correctly ter PCI 16x Slot ( Once I placed it the wrong way and end up heating and ruining the cable).
- Use SSD of atleast 60Gb, SSD ensures to give maximum disk speed for the mining purpose.
- Always Use ONE Partition i.e. only C: , you are not going to use the miner spil Individual Rekentuig.
Keep ter mind to project before you buy, because the motherboard is going to be the most significant among the hardware.
Some of the supportive good mining Motherboard up ter market ->, Biostar H81 Professional BTC, ASUS Prime h270 Professional, Z170A Gaming Voor Doorslag.
Mother Houtvezelplaat And BIOS Configuration
- Set the CPU Fan to Automaat
- Set PCIe Clock Speed from Automaat to Gen1
- Turn On Special Mining Mode or 4g Decording Option
- Switch the “Restore on Ac/Power loss” to “Power on”
Increase Virtual Memory
- Goto This Pc’s Properties, right click on it and goto”Properties”
- navigate to “Advanced System Settings” from the left panel.
- On “Advanced” tabulator goto where it says “Performance” &, click on “Settings”
- Click on “Advanced” tabulator
- At the bottom you will see “Virtual memory”, click on “Change”
1. Uncheck “Automatically manage paging opstopping size for all drives“
Trio. Te the “Initial size (MB)” type: 16000
Four. Te the “Maximum size (MB)” type: 16000
- Search Power Option from Control Panel.
- Goto Display extra project.
- Select High Spectacle
- Switch the Sleep Settings to Never Sleep
Note: The Sleep setting emerges only after you install the GPU Drivers, so make sure you have already done that before.
Turn Off Windows Updates
- Goto Run ( By pressing Windows+ r)
- Type “services.msc”
- Search for Windows Update
- Click Zekering, if its running
- Select Disabled on startup type
- Apply &, Restart Equipment
Registry Tweaks For Mining
I’ve created this opstopping which automatically disables unuseful windows function
Hope you like the Post… Subscribe to the Blog and Stay Tune!