How to Get The Most Profitable Cryptocurrencies to Mine and More te Google Sheets
One of the most challenging aspects of cryptocurrency mining is finding the most profitable coins to mine.
A few services exist, but nothing hammers what the creators of WhatToMine.com have done te a few brief months.
The big benefit of the gegevens suggested by WhatToMine is a ranking of cryptocurrencies by mining profitability.
The =SS() function, available ter Google Sheets spil part of the Spreadstreet Google Sheets Add-in, permits the user to pull ter two seperate endpoints from the WhatToMine API:
- Stats — Used to compare the profitability of all GPU based cryptocurrencies
- ASIC — Used to compare the profitability of all ASIC coins
How to install
1. Go to the “Add-ons” menukaart, and click on “Get add-ons”.
Two. On the Add-ons panel, search for “Spreadstreet”, click on “+ FREE” to install it.
Three. Choose under which account you want to install the Add-on.
Four. Spreadstreet needs to connect to an outer API, click on “Allow”.
Note on security: All add-ins within the store go through a review. This is a wonderful security measure, especially ter the Crypto industry, which is rife with scams and hacks.
Five. Make sure the add-on is activated te your sheet:
- Go to Add-on >, Spreadstreet >, Help
- Click on View ter store , then click on Manage and check Use ter this document :
Tadaa! You are now able to use the =SS() function to pull te all sorts of amazing gegevens within the cryptocurrency space.
How to use for GPU-Mineable Coins
How does WhatToMine calculate profitability for GPU-mineable cryptocurrencies?
- All values are based on a default configuration and hash power of Three Radeon RX480 graphics cards
- Price is formulated from the following exchanges: Abucoins, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Poloniex, YoBit
- Hash rate and wattage vary by algorithm. See the main pagina of WhatToMine for default values
- Calculations are based on mean values, so final results will vary
What is the calculation missing?
- Calculation does not account for future switches te price
- Calculation does not account for future switches ter network hash rate
- Block prizes are immovable, future block prize reductions not taken into consideration
- No significant switches to the underlying algorithm are assumed (for example, the Casper update)
Get most profitable GPU coins
- 13 different GPU mining algorithms available, including: CryptoNight, Ethash, NeoScrypt, Equihash, Groestl, Skunkhash, Blake (14r), Pascal, LBRY, X11Gost, Blake (2b), Lyra2REv2, and Myriad-Groestl
- Gegevens returned includes: Coin, ID, Tag, Algorithm, Block Time, Block Prize, Block Prize 24, Last Block, Difficulty, Difficulty 24, Nipt Hash, Exchange Rate, Exchange Rate Volume, Exchange Rate Currency, Market Cap, Estimated Prizes, Estimated Prizes 24, BTC Revenue, BTC Revenue 24, Profitability, Profitability 24, Lagging, and Timestamp
Example usage using the GUI:
Two. Click “Add” to view the list of available APIs