The Bitcoin Mining Spel: On the Optimality of Honesty te Proof-of-work Overeenstemming Mechanism
Download utter text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dietl Helmut M & Jaag Christian & Lang Markus & Trinkner Urs W.O., 2011. “Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions,” The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, Den Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, April.
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Urs Trinkner, 2010. “Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions,” Working Papers 0024, Swiss Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Urs Trinkner, 2010. “Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions,” Working Papers 0133, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Christian Jaag, 2014. “Postal-Sector Policy: From Monopoly to Regulated Competition and Beyond,” Working Papers 0045, Swiss Economics.
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Martin Lutzenberger & Urs Trinkner, 2010. “Influence of VAT Exemptions ter the Postal Sector on Competition and Welfare,” Working Papers 0145, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Martin Lutzenberger & Urs Trinkner, 2010. “Influence of VAT Exemptions te the Postal Sector on Competition and Welfare,” Working Papers 0022, Swiss Economics.
- Boldron, Francois & Cremer, Helmuth & Den Donder, Philippe & Joram, Denis & Roy, Bernard, 2007. “Social costs and benefits of the universal service obligation ter the postal market,” IDEI Working Papers 456, Institut d’Economiestudie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner & Topias Uotila, 2013. “Regulation and the cargo of the netwerken cost resulting from the Universal Service Obligation,” Working Papers 0042, Swiss Economics.
More about this voorwerp
- C72 – Mathematical and Quantitative Methods – – Spel Theory and Bargaining Theory – – – Noncooperative Games
- D84 – Microeconomics – – Information, Skill, and Uncertainty – – – Expectations, Speculations
All material on this webpagina has bot provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help keurig errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this voorwerp’s treat: RePEc:chc:wpaper:0060. See general information about how to keurig material ter RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this voorwerp, or to keurig its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, voeling: (Christian Jaag). General voeling details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/gegevens/swecoch.html .
If you have authored this voorwerp and are not yet registered with RePEc, wij encourage you to do it here. This permits to verbinding your profile to this voorwerp. It also permits you to accept potential citations to this voorwerp that wij are uncertain about.
Wij have no references for this voorwerp. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those linksaf by adding the relevant references te the same way spil above, for each refering voorwerp. If you are a registered author of this voorwerp, you may also want to check the “citations” tabulator ter your RePEc Author Service profile, spil there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a duo of weeks to filterzakje through the various RePEc services.